Sunday, October 19, 2008

My new UNDER

.. haha..have been hanging out oftenly with friends lately.. on friday(10 of oct) and wednesday (15 of oct)

On Friday, I went out with jing jing and seok ping.. we purposely went out to go sing karaoke.. hehe
we sang out the fullness.. we had our dinner at low yat.. The food we had , it was just okay.. Nothing much..

On Monday, I went out with my classmates. They were comprised of chooiwey, yio, justin, munkit, jing jing, and chai hui.. At 1st , they planned to have a theatre on screen. Eventually we ended up in the karaoke box in low yat too.. HAHA.. This was due to the desperateness of justin and jing jing who are so desperate to go for singing session even we had not reach the karaoke box..

On the same day , we went around in sg wang.. Tried to have a look on what to buy.. I ended up to buy some undiess.. hahaa.. Costed me almost rm50.. haih


No comments: