Monday, December 15, 2008

PC Fair v. The Day The Earth Stood Still

As usual, Malaysia is popular with pc fair event. One year, there are several events. Though the prices doesnt fluctuate much. Went over there with Ming Rui, Ai Teng and Hui Chi by escaping one and a half lecture .. From there, i can get myself an external hard disk which cost me RM220 for 320 gb.. Later, we got our ass to the TGV to watch our movie. The movie is talking about how is the human species torturing the earth. Hence, come out with a fellow( keanu) to save the earth from the human.. All the humans will be killed because humans tend not to change their behavior towards the earth.. The story goes on.. Try to catch up the plot yourself.. Apart from that, I had bought a skinny pant from TopMan which cost me RM229.. My friend asked me, how come i would buy such costly pant. I said that time it did not come into my mind that it is costly.. However, now, it does.. Anyway, i think the pant worths the price.. haha.. Great.. It was a great day though.. Smile..

No comments: