Monday, June 22, 2009

It's back...

Feb 2009
Had been "snaking" in house for almost a month.. Daily routine; eat ,sleep ,bath and shit..aikss..
Been told to go work.. Yet, I just ignored it.. LOL.. Guess what.. I was just too lazy to work at that moment..

Mac 2009
Started the last or final semester of my Diploma.. It was really reluctant to leave my beloved Group 8.. Anyway i'd got my result . A for both the subjects..

April 2009
This was not a good month for me though.. WHY? It's because i needed to move from my old room to my current room.. So annoyed, being 'FFK' in finding room for twice.. I'm sure the feeling was just !@#$%^&*.. hahaaa.. Chill.. Eventully, i got myself a nice masterroom with nice housemates.. Thanks..=)

May 2009
Snaking again in my lovely hometown.. LOL.. and waited till my AFA started.. Besides that, my brother had come to study @Tarc too.. Sounded great..

June 2009
AFA had been started.. Have been told that lifestyle got to be changed.. OMG.. means what? I need to cut down my entertaiment? normal outings? or even shitting timeframe? LOL
Anyway, it's definitely or slightly need to change my current lifestyle as it is just abnormal to be practiced.. hahaa..

Alright.. these are all the summaries of the previous months.. I know it's too brief.. Forgive me.. I'm just too lazy to pen it down.. I'll try to update as frequent as I could.. C you all till then.. Slamat Malam..

2 comments:

Catherine Lynn said...

Baby weng fei is bac!!! Clear dusk!!! Muahahaha =)

wayne said...

jus now was trying to update.. suddenly all gone. !@#$%^&*(