Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Laziness

As soon as the syllabus finished in the college, the most obviuos differences is my laziness.. It is getting more and more on my nerve.. Argh!!!... Trying to urge myself to do revision. Failed to do so.. LOL.. Why?? Due to the drama i'm watching right now.. Damn nice man.. 6 subjects man.. Can i score with flying colors? My parents put faith in me.. Do i need to feel guilty as im not doing any revision since i am so free right now.. oh gosh... Anyway.. im going back to Ipoh my lovely hometown this coming thursday. wakakakaka.. Guess what? So damn long didn't get my ass back to my home. HAHA.. SO friends in Ipoh.. I'm coming back..By the way, i have not informed anyone about i'm coming back.. it comes to my mind and says.. " what for" LOL..

That's all ... Nitezz

No comments: