Thursday, August 14, 2008

Only YOU We Are Here, Only YOU We Are Gathered

This was happened on last Tuesday and which was 5th of Aug 2008, my beloved greatgranpa was just passed away.After receiving call from my Dad bout the news, I got myself quickly back to my hometown to show my last respect to my greatgrandpa. During the occasion, almost all the relatives were back home. This was just a touched scene. We almost no sleep for the whole day till the next morning for the burial day in order to be carried. Anyway i got myself a few hours of sleeping.

On 6th of Aug 2008, which was the burial day, we all were ready for the ceremony. During the ceremony, my greatgranpa's sis was so emotional when it was the time to bury my greatgrandpa. I felt so .... (cant describe) perhaps i just felt that i had some feeling which came into a sudden in my mind. Cant be easily expressed in words, but the atmosphere around you may directly bring you to the circumstance. Even, I was so emotional when i recalled back the time my greatgrandpa when he was still around. Living with us, Giving us angpao during Chinese new year, Having dinner outside during special occasion. This kind of memories run through very fast in my mind at that moment.

Anyway, live with hope. Stay with happiness. Remain as memories.

No comments: